ReportBazzar has announced a new report titled “Biopower in The UK, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Regulations and Company Profiles” to their offering.
Browse Complete Report with TOC: http://www.reportbazzar.com/product/biopower-in-the-uk-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2015-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-regulations-and-company-profiles/
“Biopower in The UK, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biopower market in the UK.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biopower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the UK (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in the UK biopower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biopower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biopower (Biomass and Biogas) market, the UK power market, the UK renewable power market and the UK biopower market. The scope of the research includes –
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
– Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
– Detailed overview of the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major biopower countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
– Power market scenario in the UK and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
– An overview on the UK renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
– Detailed overview of the UK biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming biopower projects.
– Deal analysis of the UK biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Request Sample Report: Biopower in The UK, Market Outlook to 2025
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the UK biopower market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content:
2 Executive Summary 9
2.1 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 9
2.2 Global Biopower Generation Expected to Reach 710 TWh by 2025 9
2.3 Power Market in the UK has Its Interest Enticed in Renewable 10
3 Introduction 12
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2014 12
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 14
3.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis 15
3.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes 16
3.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology 17
3.4 Report Guidance 21
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 – 2025 22
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 22
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 23
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2001-2025 23
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2014 vs. 2025 24
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2014 – 2025 26
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 27
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2001-2025 27
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2014-2025 29
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2013-2014 31
5 Biopower Market, Global 33
5.1 Biomass Power Market, Global, 2001-2025 33
5.1.1 Biomass Power Market, Global, Overview 33
5.1.2 Biomass Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 34
5.1.3 Biomass Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 40
Enquiry for Discount: Biopower in The UK, Market Outlook to 2025
About Us: Reportbazzar.com is your trusted source for the most inclusive and informative assortment of market research reports designed to empower you with the latest in industry information that translates to time and cost savings for your business. We not only help you give wing to your latent business ideas but also facilitate you in taking the best informed and strategic decisions that guarantee success in your most promising business endeavors.
US: +1 (212) 389-6363
India: +91 20 66528525
Email: [email protected]