Plant Life Extension (Plex) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015 – Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025October 21, 2015
ReportBazzar has included a new report titled “Plant Life Extension (Plex) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015 – Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025to their offering.
Browse Complete Report with TOC: http://www.reportbazzar.com/product/plant-life-extension-plex-for-nuclear-power-update-2015-global-market-size-competitive-landscape-and-key-country-analysis-to-2025/
“Plant Life Extension (Plex) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015 – Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025”, the latest report from industry analysis specialist, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global nuclear plant life extension (PLEX) market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global PLEX market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, both globally and in the key nuclear power market countries: US, Canada, UK, France, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, and South Korea.
– Detailed historic and forecast statistics for cumulative nuclear capacity and annual electricity generation from 2006 to 2025, globally and for each of the key countries.
– Coverage of the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global PLEX market.
– Coverage of number of reactors starting PLEX, combined capacity of all plants starting PLEX, and the market size of PLEX for each year during 2006-2025, at a global, regional and key country level.
– Competitive landscape discussing PLEX activities undertaken by all the market contenders.
Reasons to buy
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the wind turbine O&M market
– Maximize potential in the growth of the wind power market
– Identify key partners and business-development avenues
– Respond to competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Request Sample Report: Plant Life Extension (Plex) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015
Table of Content:
2 Introduction 16
2.1 Nuclear Plant Life Extension Overview 16
2.2 Plant Life Extension Process 16
2.2.1 Project Initiation 17
2.2.2 Integrated Implementation Plan 18
2.2.3 Project Execution 19
2.2.4 Return to Service 20
2.2.5 Follow Up 21
2.3 GlobalData Report Guidance 22
3 Nuclear Power Market, Global 23
3.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Overview 23
3.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Capacity, 2006-2025 23
3.3 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation, 2006-2025 26
4 PLEX Market, Global 28
4.1 PLEX Market, Global, Number of Reactors Starting PLEX, 2006-2025 28
4.2 PLEX Market, Global, Capacity of Plants Starting PLEX, 2006-2025 29
4.3 PLEX Market, Global, Market Size, 2006-2025 31
4.4 PLEX Market, Global, Key Drivers 33
4.4.1 High Cost of Nuclear New Builds 33
4.4.2 Increasing Power Demand 34
4.4.3 Need to Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions 34
4.4.4 Soaring Fossil Fuel Prices Coupled with Scarcity of Energy Sources 34
4.5 PLEX Market, Global, Key Restraints 34
4.5.1 Anti-nuclear Public Opinion 34
4.5.2 Safety Concerns Regarding Nuclear Reactors 35
4.5.3 Nuclear Waste Disposal 35
4.5.4 Difficulty of Financing Nuclear Power Projects 35
5 PLEX Market, North America 36
Enquiry for Discount: Plant Life Extension (Plex) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015
Reportbazzar.com is your trusted source for the most inclusive and informative assortment of market research reports designed to empower you with the latest in industry information that translates to time and cost savings for your business. We not only help you give wing to your latent business ideas but also facilitate you in taking the best informed and strategic decisions that guarantee success in your most promising business endeavors.
US: +1 (212) 389-6363
India: +91 20 66528525
Email Id: [email protected]