ReportBazzar has announced a new report titled “Solar Thermal Power in United Arab Emirates, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” to their offering.
Browse Complete Report with TOC: http://www.reportbazzar.com/product/solar-thermal-power-in-united-arab-emirates-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2015-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles/
“Solar Thermal Power in United Arab Emirates, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar thermal power market in UAE.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar thermal power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in UAE (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar thermal) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in UAE solar thermal power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar thermal power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global solar thermal power market, UAE power market, UAE renewable power market and UAE solar thermal power market. The scope of the research includes –
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
– Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydro power (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
– Detailed overview of the global solar thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major solar thermalpower countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
– Power market scenario in UAE and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large solar thermal and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
– An overview on UAE renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
– Detailed overview of UAE solar thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming solar thermal projects.
– Deal analysis of UAE solar thermal power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and solar thermal power in particular.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in UAE solar thermalpower market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar thermalpower market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Request Sample Report: Solar Thermal Power in United Arab Emirates
Table of Content:
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 7
2.2 Thermal Power Dominates Power Mix in UAE 7
2.3 Renewable Source to be Fastest Growing Segment in UAEs Power Sector 8
3 Introduction 9
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2014 9
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 11
3.3 Solar Thermal Power, Global, Technology Definition and Classification 12
3.3.1 Solar Thermal Power, Technology Definition 12
3.3.2 Parabolic Trough System 12
3.3.3 Central Receiver or Solar Tower System 13
3.3.4 Parabolic Dish or Concentrating Dish System 13
3.3.5 Linear Fresnel Reflectors 13
3.4 Report Guidance 14
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 – 2025 15
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 15
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 16
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2001-2025 16
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2014 vs. 2025 17
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2014 – 2025 19
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2001-2025 20
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2001-2025 20
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2014-2025 22
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2013-2014 24
5 Solar Thermal Market, Global, 2001-2025 26
5.1 Solar Thermal Power Market, Global, Overview 26
5.2 Solar Thermal Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2001-2025 27
5.2.1 Solar Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2014 and 2025 29
Enquiry for Discount: Solar Thermal Power in United Arab Emirates
About Us: Reportbazzar.com is your trusted source for the most inclusive and informative assortment of market research reports designed to empower you with the latest in industry information that translates to time and cost savings for your business. We not only help you give wing to your latent business ideas but also facilitate you in taking the best informed and strategic decisions that guarantee success in your most promising business endeavors.
US: +1 (212) 389-6363
India: +91 20 66528525
Email: [email protected]