North And South America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016 Just Published: MarketResearchReports.BizJune 7, 2016
MarketResearchReports.Biz has announced addition of new report “North And South America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” to its database.
North and South America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016 is among the latest region specific policy reports from GlobalData, which offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy markets in the region. The report covers nine key countries in the region, providing the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry in each of the countries. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in each country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade publications.
– The report covers policy measures and incentives used by countries in North and South America to promote renewable energy.
– The report details promotional measures in the region both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the region.
– The report discusses the policy scenario in nine key countries of the region – Argentina, brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, US, and Venezuela.
– The report discusses how the region fares in renewable energy deployment and compares the nine countries based on the use of different types of incentives.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/728923
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable enrgy sources.
– Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
– Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries in the region.
– Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 13
1.2 List of Figures 14
2 Introduction 15
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 15
2.2 Globaldata Report Guidance 15
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Argentina 16
3.1 Overview 16
3.2 Law on Promotion of Renewable Sources of Energy for Electricity Production: 26.190 17
3.3 Renewable Energy Generation Program 18
3.4 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar 18
3.5 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Wind 18
3.6 National Strategic Plan for Wind Energy 19
3.7 Biodiesel Competitiveness Plan 19
3.8 The Biofuel Law 20
3.9 Biodiesel Content Requirement 21
3.10 National Bioenergy Program 21
3.11 Energy Efficiency Project 21
3.12 Energy Efficiency Policies for Appliances 22
3.13 National Program for Rational and Efficient Use of Energy 22
4 Renewable Energy Policy, Brazil 24
4.1 Overview 24
4.2 Program of Incentives for Alternative Electricity Sources 26
4.3 Renewable Energy Auctions 27
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207