Malaysia Power Market Outlook To 2025, Update 2015 – Available at MarketResearchReports.BizAugust 18, 2015
“The Report Malaysia Power Market Outlook To 2025, Update 2015 – Market Trends, Regulations, And Competitive Landscape provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
This report elaborates Malaysias power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2025. Detailed analysis of the Malaysian power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Malaysia on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
View Full Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/318893
– Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
– Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2014, forecast for the next 11 years to 2025.
– Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
– Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
– Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Download sample Copy of This Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/318893
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
– Identify key partners and business development avenues
– Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
– Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 10
3 Malaysia, Power Market, Snapshot 11
3.1 Malaysia, Power Market, Macro-economic Factors 11
3.2 Malaysia, Power Market, Supply Security 13
3.3 Malaysia, Power Market, Opportunities 14
3.4 Malaysia, Power Market, Challenges 15
4 Malaysia, Power Market, Market Analysis 16
4.1 Malaysia, Power Market, Supply Structure 16
4.2 Malaysia, Power Market, Key Market Players 16
4.3 Malaysia, Power Market, Financial Deals 18
4.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004-May 2015 18
4.3.2 Deals by Type, 2014 19
4.4 Malaysia, Power Market, Demand Structure 19
4.4.1 Consumption by Sector, 2014 22
5 Malaysia, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 23
5.1 Malaysia, Power Market, Market Liberalization 23
5.2 Malaysia, Power Market, Energy Efficiency 24
5.3 Malaysia, Power Market, Renewable Energy Policy 24
5.3.1 Renewable Energy Act 2011 24
5.3.2 Green Technology Development 27
5.3.3 Small Renewable Energy Program 27
5.4 Malaysia, Power Market, Future of Nuclear Power 28
6 Malaysia, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 29
6.1 Malaysia, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2014 29
6.2 Malaysia, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2025 30
6.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2025 33
6.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2025 37
6.2.3 Cumulative Installed Renewable Capacity and Annual Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2025 41
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207