MarketResearchReports.Biz has announced addition of new report “Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016” to its database.
Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016 is among the latest region specific policy reports from GlobalData, which offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy markets in the region. The report covers fifteen key countries in the region, providing the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry in each of the countries. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the each country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
– The report covers policy measures and incentives used by countries in the APAC region to promote renewable energy.
– The report details promotional measures in the region both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the region.
– The report discussed the policy scenario in 15 key countries of the APAC region – Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
– The report discusses how the region fares in renewable energy deployment and compares the 15 countries based on the use of different types or incentives.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/718315
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
– Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
– Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries in the region.
– Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 13
1.2 List of Figures 14
2 Introduction 15
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 15
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 15
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Australia 16
3.1 Overview 16
3.2 Renewable Energy Policy Framework 17
3.2.1 Renewable Energy Target Scheme 17
3.2.2 Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership 23
3.2.3 Renewable Energy Demonstration Program 23
3.2.4 Clean Energy Initiative 23
3.2.5 Renewable Energy Venture Capital Fund 24
3.2.6 Climate Change Grant Program 25
3.2.7 Carbon Pricing Mechanism 25
3.2.8 Clean Energy Finance Corporation 25
3.3 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar Power, Australia, Federal Incentives 25
3.3.1 Solar Cities Program 26
3.3.2 Collaboration on Building Solar Future 26
3.4 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Wind, Australia, Federal Incentives 27
3.4.1 National Code for Wind Farm Construction 27
3.4.2 Mechanisms Supporting Grid-Connected Wind Power 27
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207